Army of the Phoenix

Welcome to Army of the Phoenix Clan website.Please report any bugs to the administration.Have a nice day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Army of the Phoenix

Welcome to Army of the Phoenix Clan website.Please report any bugs to the administration.Have a nice day!

Army of the Phoenix

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Call of duty gaming clan.

2 posters

The things you don't know about me?

KeeperOfDarkness
    KeeperOfDarkness
    Admin

The things you don't know about me? Empty The things you don't know about me?

Post  KeeperOfDarkness Tue May 11, 2010 6:52 am

Name:Domagoj
    Country/city:Croatia,Vinkovci
    Education:Economics high school (1st grade),english 9 years (FCE level)
    Xfire:domacvk14
    Dolby axon:keeperofdarkness

Okay so well I am a friendly person,funny and with great skills when it comes to gaming.oh and I also brag-a-lot Very Happy. Suspect
    I've been playing Call of duty since 1 one.But started clan playing since 2.
    I've been trough many clans on many different games and I've always played the best or one of the best.I don't play just call of duty.I also play GTA IV on mp scene(maybe even better),Halo,Warcraft(dota and wow)etc.
    And now I am here in .:A.o.P:. I know almost everything there is to know about cod:mw2 so feel free to ask for a tip or 2.
    Well that's about all I will share publicly Very Happy
    Cube
    Cube

The things you don't know about me? Empty Thats me Evul:D

Post  Cube Thu May 13, 2010 5:43 am

Name:Jakub (Jacob if u want)
    Education: Im on Russian with English faculty but on a 1 year vacation atm:D
    Xfire: iamcubex
    Dolby axon: EvuL

So all in all ive been playing lots of games but for last few years my favs are MMORPG like World of warcraft, and multiplayer FPS like Q3Arena and now CoD MW2.

About myself: im a friendly person aswell. You want help with anything just ask me, if ill be able to help i will. Im kinda nervous towards games especially when things arent going my way. Im addicted to voice chats Razz Ive been voice-chatting on game communities for few years with all the europe nations u can think of.

C U guys ingame:D

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:44 pm